Sunday 4 July 2010

Dropped a couple of eggs

Well the school year has come to an end and I am no longer JUST a teacher.  I'm officially the teacher-librarian of ODSS.  Crazy.  I'll admit there were some pretty strong emotions in teaching my last drama and media arts classes but I'm already discovering a new energy for my own creative outlets.  (more on that as they develop)

We also moved into our new house in Elora, so if you've missed the regular blogging....I apologize.  I'm on the summer track now, so I'm hoping to get back on track.

Today's visit to the Mississauga ISIS clinic meant that I, on day 17, was hoping that I had ovulated.  It's my first cycle on Seraphene and it's supposed to help me ovulate earlier and prolong the luteal phase.  I was consistently ovulating each month a single egg but on day 21 so my doctor's theory is that even if I'm conceiving, the phase between ovulation and implantation isn't long enough.  If that luteal phase isn't long enough then the lining can't become lush enough for implantation.

So now on the Seraphene, I  had 6 follicles growing at once!  Unbelievable!  2 of them reached maturity and I dropped those eggs sometime in the last 24 hours.  I think it was about 4 a.m. last night because I woke up with sharp pains and lots of pressure. So I'm hopeful....which is such a nice place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment