Tuesday 20 July 2010

Round 2

So defeat came on day 27...the visit from Aunt Martha was 5 days earlier than my cycle sans Seraphene, but I was sooo psyched up about those 2 eggs that I was really devestated this time.  Some months are much harder than others, and as usual, it's because of my level of expectation.  The more hopeful I am, the more depressed I am afterwards.  I drank a lot and gardened a lot but I'm still feeling worn out by this journey.  I'm already well into the next cycle and Tim and I will need to get on it this week, but right now I'd rather curl up in the cold cellar than get with my man.  It's hard to feel sexy when you feel inadequate.

Somehow I need to get out of this funk before the ovulation window.  Hopefully my hormones will kick in.  

1 comment:

  1. :( (((((hugs))) to you my girl.... sending lots of love and "baby making" vibes your way.....

    ReplyDelete